Monday, March 5, 2012

Rocks Are Pretty Too

rock (n.): the solid mineral material forming part of the surface of the earth and other planets; a large mass of stone

diamond (n.): a precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance

Wanna know what happens when a rock is put under a lot of pressure for a long time? It becomes a diamond. A beautiful, beautiful diamond.

Wanna know something else?

I am absolutely, completely, totally, 100% okay with being a rock. Rocks are pretty too.


















CLEARLY, my life does not currently understand this.

Anyone else think this week is going to go by painfully slow because spring break is almost here? Yeah, me too.

Laugh at my iPaint drawing skills. I dare you. :)

Love and big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment